Who am I?
My name is Peter Macinkovic and I am a Digital Producer, Project Manager and Technologist based in Melbourne Australia.
I am a lover of whatever makes things tick and the little-big-things that make the web, and have a passion for emerging technologies in the digital space we all inhabit.
Studying at RMIT Univeristy since 2008 getting involved in all sorts of fun-activities. Obsessed my learning all sorts of cool things via blogs, books, experimentation and carrier pigeon whenever possible.
What do I do?
As a Multimedia person, I was educated to be a general "all-rounder" gathering knowledge via my course at RMIT in the fields of Business (Marketing and Entrepreneurial Ventures), Multimedia Engineering, Design and Programming.
Naturally, my introduction into the working force within the industry was as a Project Manager and Digital Producer in which I could use my overlapping skill-set to manage team member from designers to developers as well as communicating with project stakeholders.
Educated in the field of Project Management via online course from RMC Project (based on the PMI PMBOK), my project management skills improved concurrently with experience and the wonder books "Making Things Happen" by Scott Berkun and "Pro Web Project Management" by Justin Emond and Chris Steins.
For each command, assign it to one person, or ask for a volunteer. Don't ask a crowd to take an action.
- Captain Jean-Luc Picard
Am I good at it?
You are more than welcome to take a look at my full portfolio to assess my Project Management and Digital Production capabilities.
Additionally, if you pop-by my oDesk account you can see the results of tests I've taken and how I've compared against the rest of the working force there. I've republished those results below:
Name Score (out of 5) Time to Complete Mechanical IQ 3.60 Top 10% 21 min Details Analytical Skills 4.25 Top 10% 34 min Details Total Quality Management Certification 3.00 Top 10% 33 min Details Social Media Marketing 4.40 Top 20% 12 min Details Management Skills 3.10 Top 30% 26 min Details Wordpress 2.75 Above Average 26 min Details Business Writing Skills Certification 2.90 Above Average 21 min Details Action Script 3.0 3.50 Above Average 34 min Details CSS 2.0 3.40 Above Average 14 min Details Search Engine Optimization 2.75 Above Average 19 min Details HTML 4.01 2.90 Above Average 20 min Details
Anything else about me?
For a formal introduction, I would recommend my introductory blog post to the website. Addtionally if you are curious about my web prescence, you may find me on the following websites:
Feel free to check out my Codecademy profile, I generally go there to learn new APIs or program to keep the mind working during my downtime.
Who am I?
Latest Blog Posts
I was fortunate enough to have the opportunity to speak at RMIT Media Experience Day, an all day event hosted at RMIT University. With 60-80 eager young people hanging on your every word, it was an interesting experience to say the least.
Random Portfolio Pieces
- Launch Website
- Custom Content Management for Classic Architecture's brand Integra Matting, intended to be the first in the branding style for Classic Architecture other brands
- Database of Projects, Gallery and Products structured for both administrative management and user experience.